College of Nursing – Tuition & Fees
|Tuiton/Fee||UnderGrad Resident (per hr.)||UnderGrad Non-Resident (per hr.)||Graduate Resident and Resident DNP Program (per hr.)||Graduate Non-Resident and Non-Resident DNP Program (per hr.)|
|Undergraduate Standardized Patient Fee||$50||$50||$0||$0|
|Graduate Program Fee (fall/spring semesters) (1)||$0||$0||$65||$65|
|BSN Skills Kit (1st JR semester only)||$160||$160||$0||$0|
|Student Liability Insurance (per semester)||$20||$20||$20||$20|
|Progression Test Fee (fall/spring semesters) (2)||$285||$285||$0||$0|
|Enrollment Deposit (3)||$150||$150||$150||$150|
(1) The College of Nursing Graduate Program Fee is a generic fee that replaced the $300 Advance Health Assessment fee previously charged to the MNSc students enrolled in the Advanced Health Assessment course. The $300 Graduate Program Fee is spread across the program ($50/semester * 6 semesters). Additionally, $15 will be included in this fee to cover the cost of Typhon, a nurse practitioner student tracking software. This fee is charged every fall and spring semester to students enrolled in
(2) The College of Nursing Progression Test fee includes the cost of ATI, ExamSoft, and an iPad app for the BSN students. The fee should be charged every fall and spring to students enrolled in the BSN program.
(3) Although not a fee, this deposit is due upon acceptance, as a reservation of enrollment prior to actual registration. It is non-refundable, but will be applied to the first semester tuition if the applicant enrolls within a year.
Mandatory fees for all UAMS Students
|Institutional (Fees related to all colleges)|
|Student Health Fee (Fall/Spring) 1||$141|
|Student Transportation Fee (per semester) 2||$78|
|Technology Fee (Fall/Spring) 3||$115|
|University Services Fee (Fall/Spring) 4||$470|
|Student Activity Fee (Fall/Spring) 5||$25|
|Standard Continuing Registration Fee (per semester) 6||$250|
|Late Payment Fee (twice per semester)||$50|
|Diploma Replacement Fee (per request)||$25|
|Transcript Fee (per request)||$10|
|Emergency Student Loan Fee (per request)||$10|
|Payment Plan Fee (per semester as requested)||$35|
|Payment Plan Late Fee (per occurrence)||$50|
- The Student Health Fee is not charged to students enrolled 100% online and is not charged for summer semester.
- Students in the Master’s of Communications program (College of Health Professions) at UALR will not be charged. Summer session rate is $39.
- The UAMS Technology Fee is charged to all students with the exception of students enrolled in online programs, they would be charged one-half of the standard rate. It is not charged for the summer semester.
- Undergraduate students taking less than 6 hours and Graduate students taking less than 5 hours will not be charged. The fee is not charged for summer semester. Student enrolled in online programs will be charged one-half of the standard rate. Fee increase is to cover the rise in costs associated with the academic administrative services provided.
- The Student Activity fee is not charged to students enrolled in approved, UAMS-designated 100% online programs. It is not charged for the summer semester.
- This fee is charged to students actively engaged in a UAMS degree program but not enrolled in credit-bearing courses, activities, are preparing to fulfill graduation requirements and/or awaiting completion of final licensure tests.