College of Nursing – Tuition & Fees
|Tuiton/Fee||UnderGrad Resident (per hr.)||UnderGrad Non-resident (per hr.)||Graduate Resident (per hr.)||Graduate Non-resident (per hr.)|
|Undergraduate Standardized Patient Fee (1)||$50||$50||$0||$0|
|Graduate Program Fee (MNSc & BSN-DNP only, fall/spring semesters||$0||$0||$65||$65|
|BSN Skills Kit (1st JR semester only)||$160||$160||$0||$0|
|Student Liability Insurance||$20||$20||$20||$20|
|Progression Test Fee (semester)||$285||$285||$0||$0|
|Enrollment Deposit *||$150||$150||$150||$150|
* Although not a fee, this deposit is due upon acceptance as a reservation of enrollment prior to actual registration. It is non-refundable, but will be applied to the first semester tuition if the applicant enrolls within a year. The non-refundable deposit of $300 for Physician Assistant applicants accepted into the College of Health Professions is due within three weeks of official notification and will be utilized to hold a position in the cohort.
Mandatory fees for all UAMS Students
|Institutional (Fees related to all colleges)|
|Student Health Fee (per semester) 1||$141|
|Student Transportation Fee (per semester) 2||$78|
|Technology Fee (per semester) 3||$115|
|University Services Fee (per semester) 4||$450|
|Student Activity Fee (per semester) 5||$25|
|Standard Continuing Registration Fee (per semester) 6||$250|
|Late Payment Fee (twice per semester)||$50|
|Diploma Replacement Fee (per request)||$25|
|Transcript Fee (per request)||$10|
|Emergency Student Loan Fee (per request)||$10|
|Payment Plan Fee (per semester as requested)||$35|
|Payment Plan Late Fee (per occurrence)||$25|
- Students enrolled in 100% online Programs only or 100% Distance Programs only will not be charged a Student Health Fee. (The fee waiver does not apply to individual courses)
- Students exempt from the Transportation fee are:
- Students enrolled in 100% online Programs only or 100% Distance Programs only will not be charged a Transportation Fee. (The fee waiver does not apply to individual courses)
- Students who already pay for parking (employee, clinical resident – fellow, or live at the Residence Hall. (GRS Clinical fellows and residents – all programs)
- Students enrolled in courses/programs that are located 100% at a non-UAMS facility; e.g., MS in Communicative Disorders @ UALR; BS inDental Hygiene @ Mtn. Home; Radiation Imaging Sciences and Diagnostic Medical Sonography @ St. Christus Hospital in Texarkana; Respiratory Care @ UA Community College at Batesville; BSN at UA Community College at Hope (UACCH)
- Students in the Master’s of Communication program (College of Health Professions) at UALR will not be charged.
- Students who are required to attend clinical simulation classes on the Little Rock campus. They are assigned to carpools and UAMS is reimbursing the drivers for mileage
- Technology Fee increase is to cover COP/IPE mapping software needs and expansion of COP ExamSoft assessment program, now available to all colleges.
- The “University Services Fee” combines the Academic Affairs Student Fee, Student Insurance Admin Fee and the Library Fee and will fund ID Badges and the Caduceus year book. Undergraduate students taking less than 6 hours and Graduate students taking less than 5 hours will not be charged.
- Students enrolled in 100% online Programs only or 100% Distance Programs only will not be charged a Student Activity Fee. (The fee waiver does not apply to individual courses)
- This fee is charged to students actively engaged in a UAMS degree program but not enrolled in a UAMS class, is preparing to fulfill his/her graduation requirements and/or until final licensure tests are completed.