College of Pharmacy – Tuition & Fees
|Tuiton/Fee||Resident (per semester)||Non-resident (per semester)||Resident Part-time (per hr.)*||Non-resident Part-time (per hr.)*|
|Student Malpractice/Liability Insurance Fee (per semester)||$9||$9||$9||$9|
|Standardized Patient Fee (per semester)||$150||$150||$150||$150|
|Pre-NAPLEX Exam Cost Fee (4th year only)||$50||$50||$50||$50|
|Sterile Dispensing Training Laboratory Fee (per sem) P1 & P2 students||$100||$100||$100||$100|
|Experiential Education Fee||$250||$250||$250||$250|
|NAPLEX Prep Course (per year) P4 Fall Semester||$120||$120||$120||$120|
|Student Application Fee||$100||$100||$100||$100|
|Immunization Training P3 spring only) (1)||$100||$100||$100||$100|
*The Part-time per hour tuition rates were changed to be consistent with the standardized methodology of peer institutions’ use of 12 hours time load per semester.
(1) Immunization Training through APA of all P3 students is required in order to receive certification. This request is for a NEW fee unique to the College of Pharmacy. One-time fee for P3 students in the spring only.
Mandatory fees for all UAMS Students
|Institutional (Fees related to all colleges)|
|Student Health Fee (per semester) 1||$141|
|Student Transportation Fee (per semester) 2||$78|
|Summer Session Transportation Fee 2||$39|
|Technology Fee (per semester) 3||$105|
|University Services Fee (per semester) 4||$420|
|Student Activity Fee (per semester) 5||$25|
|Standard Continuing Registration Fee (per semester) 6||$250|
|Late Payment Fee (per semester)||$50|
|Diploma Replacement Fee (per request)||$25|
|Transcript Fee (per request)||$10|
|Emergency Student Loan Fee (per request)||$10|
|Payment Plan Fee (per semester as requested)||$35|
|Payment Plan Late Fee (per occurrence)||$50|
- Students enrolled in 100% online Programs only or 100% Distance Programs only will not be charged a Student Health Fee. (The fee waiver does not apply to individual courses)
- Students exempt from the Transportation fee are:
- Students enrolled in 100% online Programs only or 100% Distance Programs only will not be charged a Transportation Fee. (The fee waiver does not apply to individual courses)
- Students who already pay for parking (employee, clinical resident – fellow, or live at the Residence Hall. (GRS Clinical fellows and residents – all programs)
- Students enrolled in courses/programs that are located 100% at a non-UAMS facility; e.g., MS in Communicative Disorders @ UALR; BS inDental Hygiene @ Mtn. Home; Radiation Imaging Sciences and Diagnostic Medical Sonography @ St. Christus Hospital in Texarkana; Respiratory Care @ UA Community College at Batesville; BSN at UA Community College at Hope (UACCH)
- Students in the Master’s of Communication program (College of Health Professions) at UALR will not be charged.
- NEW for FY17 – College of Nursing is proposing that BSN students attending classes on the UACCH (Hope, AR Campus) be charged the Student Transportation fee
- Students who are required to attend clinical simulation classes on the Little Rock campus. They are assigned to carpools and UAMS is reimbursing the drivers for mileage
- Technology Fee increase is to cover COP/IPE mapping software needs and expansion of COP ExamSoft assessment program, now available to all colleges.
- The “University Services Fee” combines the Academic Affairs Student Fee, Student Insurance Admin Fee and the Library Fee and will fund ID Badges and the Caduceus year book. Undergraduate students taking less than 6 hours and Graduate students taking less than 5 hours will not be charged.
- Students enrolled in 100% online Programs only or 100% Distance Programs only will not be charged a Student Activity Fee. (The fee waiver does not apply to individual courses)
- This fee is charged to students actively engaged in a UAMS degree program but not enrolled in a UAMS class, is preparing to fulfill his/her graduation requirements and/or until final licensure tests are completed.