College of Public Health – Tuition & Fees
COPH Tuition and Fees
|Tuition/Fee||Resident (per hour)||Non-resident (per hour)||Walton College, MHA Program (per hour)|
|Tuition||$433||$932||Collected by the Walton College of Business UA Fayetteville|
|Application Processing Fee||$50||$50||$50|
|Dissertation Fee for Doctoral Students||$120||$120||$120|
Mandatory fees for all UAMS Students
|Institutional (Fees related to all colleges)|
|Student Health Fee (Fall/Spring) 1||$141|
|Student Transportation Fee (per semester) 2||$78|
|Technology Fee (Fall/Spring) 3||$115|
|University Services Fee (Fall/Spring) 4||$470|
|Student Activity Fee (Fall/Spring) 5||$25|
|Standard Continuing Registration Fee (per semester) 6||$250|
|Late Payment Fee (twice per semester)||$50|
|Diploma Replacement Fee (per request)||$25|
|Transcript Fee (per request)||$10|
|Emergency Student Loan Fee (per request)||$10|
|Payment Plan Fee (per semester as requested)||$35|
|Payment Plan Late Fee (per occurrence)||$50|
- The Student Health Fee is not charged to students enrolled 100% online and is not charged for summer semester.
- Students in the Master’s of Communications program (College of Health Professions) at UALR will not be charged. Summer session rate is $39.
- The UAMS Technology Fee is charged to all students with the exception of students enrolled in online programs, they would be charged one-half of the standard rate. It is not charged for the summer semester.
- Undergraduate students taking less than 6 hours and Graduate students taking less than 5 hours will not be charged. The fee is not charged for summer semester. Student enrolled in online programs will be charged one-half of the standard rate. Fee increase is to cover the rise in costs associated with the academic administrative services provided.
- The Student Activity fee is not charged to students enrolled in approved, UAMS-designated 100% online programs. It is not charged for the summer semester.
- This fee is charged to students actively engaged in a UAMS degree program but not enrolled in credit-bearing courses, activities, are preparing to fulfill graduation requirements and/or awaiting completion of final licensure tests.